NLMK Engineering has substantial engineering potential, highly qualified experts and wide technical capabilities, which allows developing designs of any complexity.
Development of design and working documentation for the construction, reconstruction, overhaul and technical re-equipment of the facilities of metallurgical and other industries in the scope of the work of the complete life cycle of the facility - construction, major repairs, technical re-equipment, reconstruction and liquidation. Services for the maintenance of architectural supervision and construction control over the course of construction, support for project documentation and a number of additional services at the request of the customer.
Main areas of design:
- Main and auxiliary operations
- Infrastructure and logistics
- Basic engineering and special sections of design documentation
- Specialized works: 3D scanning, topography, geodesy, inspection of building structures
- Designer supervision and construction control
NLMK Engineering activities have been certified for compliance with ISO 9001:2008 international standard. Certification authority TÜV Rheinland InterCert certified the compliance of the Quality Management System with international requirements in 2007.