- Our business
Development of design and working documentation for the construction, reconstruction, overhaul and technical re-equipment of the facilities of metallurgical and other industries in the scope of the work of the complete life cycle of the facility - construction, major repairs, technical re-equipment, reconstruction and liquidation. Services for the maintenance of architectural supervision and construction control over the course of construction, support for project documentation and a number of additional services at the request of the customer.
Main areas of design:
- Main and auxiliary operations
- Infrastructure and logistics
- Basic engineering and special sections of design documentation
- Specialized works: 3D scanning, topography, geodesy, inspection of building structures
- Designer supervision and construction control
NLMK Engineering activities have been certified for compliance with ISO 9001:2008 international standard. Certification authority TÜV Rheinland InterCert certified the compliance of the Quality Management System with international requirements in 2007.